Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Staff Nurses. Eligible candidates can apply for 1974 vacant posts. The online Application for SGPGIMS Staff Nurses will start on February 10, 2023, and will close on 1st March 2023. SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Education Qualification, Vacancy details. Age Limit and Exam Pattern will be given below article.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification Highlights:
|SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Overview:|
|Name of the Post:||Staff Nurse|
|Exam Conducting Organization:||SGPGIMS|
|No. of Vacancies:||1974|
|Online Application Starts:||February 10, 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application:||March 1, 2023|
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Vacancy Details:
According to the latest news, SGPGIMS is going to conduct a recruitment drive in which 1974 candidates will be selected for Staff Nurse Vacancies. All details regarding the category-wise SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Vacancies are mentioned below.
|Category:||Number of Vacancies:|
Before applying, candidates must read the mandatory qualifications (academic) and others prescribed for vacant posts and ensure that they hold the essential eligibility criteria mentioned in the SGPGI Notification PDF. Applicants are advised to go through the educational qualification age requirement given below the article to know more details.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- B.Sc Nursing (4-year course) or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years (on 1st January 2023)
- Maximum Age: Not more than 40 (on 1st January 2023)
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Application Fees:
- Candidates have to deposit some fees for applying for SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Salary Structure:
- The selected candidates will get Rs.44,900-1,42,400 as a monthly salary.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment Selection Procedure:
The candidates have to go through the two stages to be selected as SGPGIMS Staff Nurs.
- Common Recruitment Test (CRT).
- Document Verification
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) consists of 100 marks and candidates will be allowed to solve the question paper in two hours only.
- The question paper for Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be in multiple-choice questions (MCQs) format.
- 80% of questions will be related to the Theory of Nursing Knowledge
- 20% of questions will be related to the Practical application of Nursing work (of these 10% will be related to COVID-related work)
- There will be NO negative marking.
- The language of the examination will be both English and Hindi
How to Apply online for SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023:
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow has finally released the notification in which the organization is directed to delete 1974 staff nurses through a recruitment drive. The online application window doe SGPGIMS Staff Nurses has been activated at sgpgims.org.in. Candidates are advised to apply online mode only. As no other means of application for Staff Nurse vacancies 2023 will be accepted. The last date of the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Application will end on March 1st, 2023. Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. Candidates to apply online Please ensure compliance with the procedure given below.
- Visit the official website www.sgpgims.org.in.
- Click the apply online for “SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment, 2023”
- Register using your Mobile number and fill in all the details
- Upload photos, signatures, and other documents
- Pay the application fees and click the submit button to finish the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Online form.
- Take a printout for future use.