CISF Constable/Tradesmen Recruitment 2022: CISF has released a notification regarding vacancies in Constable/Tradesmen recruitment. It’s a perfect opportunity for candidates waiting for CISF constable recruitment notification for 2022. Now they can apply for the posts at the official website through online mode only. Read the below article for complete information regarding CISF constable/tradesmen Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, and other important details.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Highlights:
|CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Overview:|
|Name of the post||CISF Constable/Tradesmen|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Number of Vacancies||787|
|Who Can Apply||Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board|
|Registration Begins:||21 November 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||20 December 2022 (23:00 hrs)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Educational qualifications for CISF Constable are mentioned below.
|For skilled trades (Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man, and Welder)||Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board (ITI personnel will be preferred)|
|For unskilled trades (Sweeper)||Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board|
- The age limit for CISF Constable recruitment 2022 is 18 to 23 years
- Candidates who were born earlier than 02/August/1999 and later than 01/August/2004 are not eligible for this post.
According to the official notification, a total of 787 vacancies are to be filled by the CISF Constable 2022 recruitment process.
Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100)
How to apply:
The complete application procedure for the post of CISF constable 2022 has been provided below.
Before filling out an online Application for the Examination the candidates have to complete the one-time registration process.
- To start one-time registration for CISF constable Log on to the official website of CISF which is https://cisfrectt.in.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Then Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission, you will receive the Registration Number and Password in your registered Email-ID and mobile number
- Now log in using your Registration Number.
After one-time registration candidates can proceed with the Online Application Form. The step-by-step procedure for CISF Online Application Form has been provided below.
- Login to the CISF Recruitment website i.e https://cisfrectt.in and click the “APPLY PART” link.
- Now enter your Registration Numer and Password
- Click the “CONSTABLE/TRADESMAN-2022” section
- Enter the Basic details
- After completion click the submit button
- Then upload all the required documents
- After uploading click on payment and pay the Fees
- After completion of payment for CISF Constable click the print application button to take a printout of the Online Application form
The application fee for CISF constable is Rs. 100.
Female candidates, (SC), (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Selection of CISF Cosnatbl;w will be completed in two stages i.e:
- Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Documentation/Trade Test
- Written Examination
Physical Standard Test (PST):
- Candidates have to qualify for Physical Standard Test (PST) i.e. Height, Chest, and Weight
- Male Candidates: Height – 170 cm, Chest: 80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.)
- Female Candidates: Height: 157 Cm.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :
Qualified candidates from Physical Standard Test (PST) can appear Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
|For Male candidates||For Female candidates|
|1.6 km race in 6 minutes 30 seconds||800 meters in 4 minutes|
Disqualified candidates from the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be rejected and cannot proceed further.
- After completion of the above tests, candidates will be called for document verification
- Candidates will have to produce the required document before the board members;
- After documentation qualified candidates have to pass the trade test according to their trades.
- Trade tests will be qualifying in nature.
- The candidates who qualify in PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
- The written exam consists of 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark each
- There will be no negative marking
- The questions will be comprised of the subjects like
- General Awareness
- Elementary mathematics,
- Basic knowledge of n Hindi/English.