OSSC Recruitment for the Post of Traffic Constable: Recently, through an advertisement, OSSC has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up the 56 posts of Traffic Constables.
Alert: The last date for the Online Application for the post of Traffic Constable is 12 April 2022. Interested candidates can apply online through OSSC’s official website: www.ossc.gov.in.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022: Important Facts
Here are important details for the post of OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Post:||Traffic Constable|
|Mode of Application:||Online|
Later in this article, we will also tell you the Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Position, Scale of Pay(Salary), and the Selection Procedure of OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have passed + 2 Examination or equivalent examination
- The candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject
|Minimum Age:||21 Years|
|Maximum Age:||38 years|
(The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates, and Ex-servicemen)
Vacancy positions for the Post of OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022, Odisha as below:-
|Category||No. of Posts||Reserved for Women|
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
|Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Online Registration:||4 March 2022||3 April 2022|
|Payment of Fees:||4 March 2022||3 April 2022|
|Submission of Online Application Form:||4 March 2022||12 April 2022|
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 Scale of Pay:
- The candidate will get consolidated remuneration of Rs. 13,300/- for the first year.
- Then the Salary will increase as per the Odisha Group-C & D Posts Amendment Rule.
OSSC Traffic Constable 2022 Examination Fee :
- Rs. 200/-
- Exemption of the Examination fee for the candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD.
OSSC Traffic Constable Selection Process:
|Stage 1:||Written Examination (Objective Type/MCQ Type)|
|Stage-2:||Physical Eligibility Test|
How to Apply Online for OSSC Traffic Constable 2022:
To apply online for the post of Traffic Constable Recruitment 2022 follow these steps:
- Visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click the “Apply Online” button located at the right corner of the website.
- If you are a new user then click the “New User” button
- Register with e-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Otherwise, click “Registered User” to continue.
- Fill the required field with correct details.
- Upload necessary documents
- Submit the application form and pay the fees.
Documents Required for the Online Application for the Post of OSSC Traffic Constable 2022:
- Recent Passport size Colour Photograph
- Full Specimen Signature & Left /Right Thumb Impression
- Mark sheets & other documents
- Aadhar number
- Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/SEBC Candidates)