On 21 January OSSSC (Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission) released a notification regarding the Ditrsctic Cadre Nursing Officers Recruitment 2023. According to the official notification around 7483 District Cadre Group-C posts of Nursing Officers will be recruited. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who want to get a job in the health sector in Odisha. The online application started on 27 January and will close on February 17, 2023. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website osssc.gov.in. All the details regarding OSSSC Nursing Officers Vacancy 2023 including the vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Salary, and Exam Pattern will be given below article.
OSSSC District Cadre Group-C posts of Nursing Officers Highlights:
|OSSSC Nursing Officers Recruitment Overview:|
|Name of the Post:||OSSSC Nursing Officers|
|Exam Conducting Organisation:||OSSSC (Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission)|
|Number of Vacancies:||7483|
|Online Application Starts From:||27 January. 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application:||February 17, 2023|
OSSSC District Cadre Group-C posts of Nursing Officers Vacancy Details:
According to the notification released by Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), a total of 7483 vacancies are to be filled. All the details about the number of vacancies and category-wise vacancies are given below.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
osssc.gov.in Nursing Officers Eligibility Criteria:
Knowing the eligibility criteria for the OSSSC Nursing officers post is a must before applying it. Candidates must qualify for the educational qualification and age requirement described in the OSSSC Nursing Officers notification PDF.
- Aspirants must have passed +2 in the 10+2 system or its equivalent with Diploma in GNM/BSc Nursing
- The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have a. passed the Middle School Examination/final examination of Class-VII/Matriculation with Odia as a language subject;
- Minimum Age: 21
- Maximum age: 38
OSSSC Nursing Officers Selection Procedure:
- There shall be a written examination and document verification in the selection process for District Cadre Group-C posts of Nursing Officers.
- The written test (MCQ Type) consists of 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be a 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer in the written test.
- The questions will be asked from Indian Nursing Council Syllabus for Diploma in GNM/B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candiaest who have passed the written test will be called for Document verification and there will be no interview in the OSSSC Nursing officers recruiemtn2023.
- The pattern of the exam will be in MCQ format
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-serviceman, and Sportsperson categories of candidates shall be 30% and for other candidates, it shall be 35%.
No examination Fee.
OSSSC Nursing Officers:
After selection candidates will receive a handsome amount of in-hand salary, and OSSSC Nursing officers will be paid Rs. 29,200-92,300/– per month (Pay Matrix level-8). Their appointment will be guided by Odisha Group “B”, “C” and Group “D” posts Rules, 2022.
Procedure to Apply Online for OSSSC Nursing Officers:
- Visit the official website: osssc.gov.in
- Click the Apply Online Section from the menu
- If you are first time user then register yourself first then proceed to “Apply online for OSSSC Nursing officers Recruitment 2023”
- Enter all the details and upload the necessary documents
- Click the submit button to finish the online application.
- Keep the registration number and password for future use.
What is the Salary of an OSSSC Nursing Officer?
What is the last to apply for OSSSC Nursing Vacancies?
17 February 2023 is the last to apply online for OSSSC Nursing Officer