RSMSSB has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Informatic Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can start applying online mode from January 27 onwards. According to the official notification, RSMSSB is going to fill a total of 2730 vacancies for Informative Assistant posts in 2023. Through this article, we will provide Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, and Application Procedure.
About RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment 2023:
|Name of the Post||RSMSSB Informatic Assistant|
|Number of Posts:||2730|
|Mode of Application:||Online|
|Online Application Starts:||January 27|
|Last date of Online Application:||February 25|
RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Vacancy Details 2023:
RSMSSB is going to conduct a recruitment drive through which a total of 2730 Informatic Assistant posts are to be filled up. This is a very good opportunity for candidates hoe who are preparing for RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Exam 2023. Here we have given the category-wise vacancy details.
|Non Scheduled Area||2415|
RSMSSB Informatic Assistant 2023 Recruitment Eligibility:
Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before ap[plying for Informatic Assistant (सूचनात्मक सहायक) Post 2023. Only eligible candidates can apply online otherwise their application will be rejected at the time of verification.
Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology from A university recognized by Govt. of India.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Maximum Age: 39
- Eligible Candidates will get age relaxation
RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The selection procedure for RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment consists of two parts
- In Part 1 candidates have to clear the exam consisting of 100 marks and with 3 Hrs of time duration.
- Candidates who have passed the Written Examination (Part 1) will be eligible to participate in the Typing Test (Part 2).
- Over there time the vacancy will be selected for the Typing Test (Part 2)
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the Written Examination (Part 1) Examination
- Aspirants who have passed both Part 1 and Part 2 are eligible for selection.
RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment Written Examination Syllabus:
- Aptitude Test,
- General Awareness in Information Technology
- Fundamentals of Computer
- (a) Problem-Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability, and Analytical Reasoning. General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Rajasthan, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- (b) Overview of the Computer System including input-output devices, pointing devices, and scanner. (c) Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS Excel),
- Presentation Software (MS PowerPoint), DBMS Software (MS Access). (d) Representation of Data (Digital versus Analog, Number System- Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal),
- Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of files and its types.
- (e) Introduction to internet Technology and Prorhcol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Services/Engines, Introduction to online & offline messaging, World Wide Web Browsers, Web publishing, Creation & maintenance of Websites, HTML Interactivity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.
- (f) Security: Protecting Computer Systems from viruses & malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and their utility, Backup & Restoring data.
- (B) Algorithms for Problem-Solving, Introduction to C Language, Principles and Programming Techniques, 18 Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
How to Apply online for RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment:
- To apply online for RSMSSB Informatic Assistant Recruitment visit the official website: http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or http://sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now click on the “Apply Online Link”
- Fill in all the important fields
- Now click the submit button to finish the online application form
- Note down the registration number for future reference.