SSC has released a notification regarding SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022. SSC is conducting a recruitment drive in which 24,369 candidates will be selected for the posts of Constable (General Duty) in the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB.
The online application started on the 27th of October and the last date for online application is the 30th of November. Eligible candidates can now apply online for SSC GD Constable posts. In this article, we will tell you all the details of the SSC GD Constable recruitment 2022 like Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Mode of Selection, and Salary.
SSC GD Constable Revised Vacancy list: SSC GD Constable has revised its vacancy list prior to its last date for online application. As per the previous notification total of 25,000+ posts were taken out for recruitment. But now the number of vacancies has increased to 45,284. SSC confirmed the new vacancy list through an official notification. It is good news for candidates who are preparing for SSC GD, Assam Rifle, CISF constable, and other posts under SSC GD notification.
|SSC GD Constable 2022 Recruitment|
|Name of the post||SSC GD Constable|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Number of Vacancies||45,284|
|Who Can Apply||Candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination|
|Last Date of Registration||30-11-2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
The Vacancy details of the SSC GD Constable are as follows:
The salary of selected candidates will be given by the pay structure given below;
|For Sepoy in NCB||Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900)|
|All other Posts Except Sepoy in NCB||Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100)|
The eligibility criteria are a must-known thing for a candidate who is going to appear in the SSC GD constable exam 2022. Below we will provide all the information regarding the Eligibility criteria of the SSC GD constable:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or the 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Bonus marks will be awarded to NCC candidates by producing an original certificate
- NCC bonus marks will not be applicable for Ex-Servicemen
We have mentioned below the age requirement for the post of SSC GD constable 2022.
- Candidates whose age lies between 18-23 years as of 01-01-2023 are eligible for SSC GD constable
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005
- However age relaxation of 3 years of available for all candidates so after age relaxation candidates who were born earlier than 02-01-1997 are qualified for this job.
- Age relaxation is also available for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/OBC etc. candidates.
Mode of Selection:
The selection procedure consists of three phases.
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
The online application for the SSC GD constable begins on 27-10-2022 and the last date is 30-11-2022.
- Candidates have to apply online for the post.
- To apply online visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Click the login button by entering the credentials.
- If you are a new user the click for registration button to register yourself
- After logging in click the apply button
- Fill in all the required details and pay Rs 100/-to to complete the application.
- Take a printout application copy for future reference.
- The last date and time for making online fee payment is 01-12-2022 (23:00)
|Online Appliacion Starts:||27-10-2022|
|Last date receipt of online applications||30-11-2022 (23:00)|
|Computer-Based Examination Date||January 2023|