UP NHM has officially released the notification regarding the 17,291 vacancies in various posts. It’s good news for candidates preparing for the UP Sarkari Naukri. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website upnrhm.gov.in.
UP NHM is inviting applications from qualified applicants for 17000+ ANM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, and Pharmacist-Allopathic positions, the details of which are given below. Applicants who are interested in getting Jobs at UP NHM can able to apply online for various vacancies. Candidates must remember that the beginning of the online application for UP NHM Recruitment has started on 27 November and the form can be billed before 12 December which is also the last date for online application.
UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|UP NHm Recruitment 2022 Overview:|
|Name of the post||Various Vacancies in UP NHM|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Number of Vacancies||17,291|
|Who Can Apply||Diploma in Specific Fields|
|Registration Begins:||27 November 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||12 December 2022 (23:00 hrs)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Vacancy List:
As per the official notification UP, NHM has released a total of 17,291 vacancies for various positions. Eligible candidates have to apply for posts as per their educational qualifications.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancaies|
UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
Eligibility Criteria are very important before applying for UP NHM Recruitment 2022. Candidates have to keep knowledge of their educational qualifications so that they can apply for specific posts. Here are the required educational qualifications and age requirements for UP NHM 2022 Recruitment.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educaional Qualificaiton||Max. Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurse||Diploma In General Nursing & Midwifery Or B. Sc. Nursing||18-40|
|2||ANM||Certified Diploma In Auxiliary Nursing And Midwife||18-40|
|3||Pharmacist-Allopathic||Intermediate With Diploma In Pharmacy/degree In Pharmacy||18-40|
|4||Lab Technician||Degree In Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) Or Intermediate (10+2) In Science With Diploma In Medical Laboratory Technology||18-40|
UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure:
Interested candidates who are applying for UP NHM Recruitment can be completed the online mode only. There will be no other mode of application. Application of candidates who have applied other than online mode will be rejected instantly.
The UP NHM Recruitment 2022 online application will begin on 27 November and will be closed on the 12th of December. Here we have given the step-by-step procedure and other instructions for a successful UP NHM 2022 Recruitment online application.
- First, visit the official website https://upnrhm.gov.in/home/update_news_detail
- Click the “UP NHM Recruitment 2022” option
- You will be redirected to the notification page
- Now click the “Proceed to Register of UP NHM Recruitment 2022” Section
- Register by providing the necessary details
- After registration Click the going =using login details
- Enter all the basic details as per the Matriculation certificate
- Upload all the necessary documents like
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet of High School for age proof,
- Related Diploma/Degree,
- Related valid Registration Certificate from respective Council.
- Valid Category Certificate at the time of online submission of application
- Now click the Submit button to Submit the application
- Take a printout of the application for future reference
UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure:
The selection of candidates in UP NHM will be completed in two phases.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The Computer Based Test in UP NHM Recruitment will consist of 100 marks in MCQ format.
- Time Duration: 2 Hours.
- Out of 100 questions, 20 questions will be asked from General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Basic Computer knowledge
- And Remaining 80 Questions will be from Discipline/Domain related
UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Exam Syllabus:
To select the eligible candidates for UP NHM Recruitment the applicants have to clear the selection procedure. the computer-based test is a very important part of the selection procedure. Before appearing for the Computer Based Test the candidates must have to know the UP NHM syllabus properly. Because the syllabus is very important before any exam.
- In Computer Based Test A total number of 100 Questions will be asked.
- All the Questions will be in MCQ format.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be completed in one sitting and will contain two sections.
- In Section 1 there will be 80 MCQs related to the profession or posts chosen by the applicant while applying. They are either may be ANM, Pharmacist-Allopathic, Lab Technicians, or Staff Nurses.
- In Section 2 there will be 20 MCQs present. All 20 Questions will be related to General Awareness, Reasoning, aptitude, and Computer Knowledge. Candidates can refer to the official notification for more information.