Gujarat State Government has released a notification regarding Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 of 823 Posts. Interested candidates can now apply online for the post of Gujarat Forest Guard 2022 from the official website.
In this article, we will provide you with the complete details about Gujarat Forest Guard 2022. After reading this post you will be able to know about Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Application Fees, Salary, and the Selection Process for Gujarat Forest Guard 2022.
About Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022:
|Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Overview|
|Name of the post||Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Number of Vacancies||823|
|Who Can Apply||The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination HSC (Standard- 12)|
|Registration Begins:||1 November|
|Last Date of Registration:||18 November|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Gujarat Forest Guard 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination HSC (Standard- 12) to be eligible for Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment:
- The candidate should have good command over Gujarati, Hindi, or Both Languages.
- Candidates should be between 18 – 34 years of age.
- Age relaxation is available for eligible candidates.
The candidate should possess the minimum physical standard described below. (For Men)
|For Male Candidates (Minimum)|
|Chest||79 Cm./84 Cm.|
|For Female Candidates (Minimum)|
Pay Scale/ Salary of Gujarat Forest Guard:
- The selected candidates will be given 19,500/- per month for 5 years ( Fixed Salary)
Gujarat Forest Guard 2022 Application Procedure:
Registration for Gujarat Forest Guard will be open on 1st November and registration will be closed on the 18th of November. Here we have mentioned the application procedure step by step.
- Candidate must meet the eligibility criteria before online application
- Go to the official website
- Click for Online Application
- Fill in all the required details
- At the end pay the Application Fees and remember the user id and Password for future reference.
- One candidate cannot apply for more districts.
- If they have applied then the last application will be declared valid and final.
How to Pay the Challan for Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022:
If you want to pay the challan using online mode then you can pay using Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Card, or another payment mode provided in the options.
Download the receipt and take a printout of the receipt for future references
If you want to pay the challan through offline mode for Gujarat Forest Guard 2022 then follow the steps provided below:
- Click the print challan copy on the website
- Take a printout and visit the nearest Post Office with having computer facility.
- Deposit the challan with a 100 rupees fee and take the receipt
- Keep the receipt of the fee paid challan with you for future reference.
Gujarat Forest Guard 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process for the Gujarat Forest Guard will be conducted in 2 stages
- The first phase will be a standardized test conducted in OMR format with purpose-based questions.
- The written test consists of 100 MCQs with 2 marks each with a total of 200 marks.
- The time duration is 2 Hours and each wrong answer will deduct a 0.25 mark.
- The medium of the exam will be Gujarati.
Syllabus of Gujarat Forest Guard 2022 Examination:
The syllabus of the Gujarat Forest Guard is as follows:
|4||Natural Factors like Environment and Ecology, Botanical Knowledge, Wildlife, Water, Land, Medicinal Plants, and Geographical Distribution||50%|
8 times the vacancies will be filled for the physical test.
Physical Test for Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022:
|For Male Candidates|
|SR. NO||Details of Physical Ability||Except for Ex-servicemen||Ex-servicemen|
|1||1600 Meter Run||6 Minutes||6.30 Minutes|
|2||High Jump||4 ft.. 3 inch||4 ft.|
|3||Long Jump||15 ft||14 Ft.|
|4||Pull Ups||8 TImes||8 TImes|
- There will be no interview after Physical Test.
- Selected candidates will have to pass the walking test after the Physical Test.
- The walking test for male and female candidates are as follows:
|Male||25 KM||4 Hrs.|
|Female||14 KM||4 Hrs.|