SBI CBO Recruitment 2022: SBI has released a notification regarding the CIRCLE-BASED OFFICER’s different regions. Candidates interested in the latest banking jobs can apply online for the SBI circle-based officer posts. This article will provide you with complete information regarding this post. And after reading this article you will be able to know the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and other important dates of SBI CBO 2022.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Overview:|
|Name of the post||SBI CBO 2022|
|Job Category||Banking Sector|
|Number of Vacancies||1422|
|Who Can Apply||Graduated in any discipline from a recognized University|
|Registration Begins:||18 October|
|Last Date of Registration||7 November|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
SBI CBO 2022 Educaional Qualification:
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria mentioned by SBI before applying to SBI CBO Job. The eligibility criteria for SBI CBO are mentioned below.
|Name of The Post||Educaional Quallification|
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
(Candidates having Medical, CA, Cost Accounting and engineering are also Elligible for SBI CBO)
- Here below we have given the Age Requirement for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022. Below Age limit will be valid as on 30.09.2022
|Name of The Post||Age|
Age Relaxation is available for SC, ST, OBC, PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities), and Ex-Servicemen. Here are the details of age relaxation for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022.
|SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwBD (Gen/ EWS)||10 Years|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- SBI has released a total number of 1422 vacancies for the post of SBI CBO 2022.
- Which includes regular vacancies of 1400 posts and 22 backlog vacancies. Here we have mentioned a detailed statewide vacancy list for SBI CBO 2022:
|State/UT||Circle||Number of Vacancies|
|West Bengal/Sikkim/A & N Islands||Kolkata||175|
|Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh /Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland/ Tripura||North Eastern||300|
Backlog Vacancies of SBI CBO 2022 are mentioned below:
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
Candidates will have to pay some nominal examination fees for SBI CBO 2022. The application fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
|General, OBC, and EWS||Rs. 750/-|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure:
- The selection process of SBI CBO 2022 consists of 3 phases i.e. Online Test, Screening, and Interview
- The Online Test includes Objective Test and Descriptive Test
- In the objective test of SBI CBO, 2022 candidates have to answer 120 questions in 2 hours.
There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
|Sr. No.||Name of The Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||English Language||30||30||30 Minutes|
|II||Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 Minutes|
|III||General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 Minutes|
- In the descriptive test of SBI CBO, the candidates will be provided two questions Essay Writing and Letter Writing.
- The two questions carry a total of 50 marks.
- The duration of the Descriptive Test will be 30 Minutes.
Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the Circle wise and Category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for Screening from the top of the merit list
- Online application and documents of candidates, who are shortlisted based on performance in online examination, will be placed before the Screening Committee
- The candidates, who fulfill the required experience as decided by the Screening Committee, will be called for an interview.
- Candidates will have to appear in an interview with SBI CBO with proper documents like a Caste certificate, EWS certificate, etc.
- The interview consists of 50 marks.
- Candidates have to pass the interview separately.
- The final selection will be done on a 75:25 basis.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Online Test (out of 170 marks) are converted to 75 marks and the Interview scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to 25 marks.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- Presently, the starting basic pay of SBI CBO is 36,000/-
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Online Apply (Step by Step)
Here we have provided the basic step-by-step Application procedure for SBI CBO 2022. Please follow the following steps for quick application.
- Candidates will have to apply in Online Mode only.
- The online registration begins on 18 October 2022 and the last date of SBI CBO registration is 7 November 2022.
- Please check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates should have an active email ID and mobile number.
- To apply for the post of SBI CBO visit the official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbicbosep22/
- Click the New Registration Link
- Enter all the basic details required
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- After completion of registration candidates will have to pay the application fee using online method
- As the application procedure is completely online so DO NOT send the print-out of application to the Bank.
- After completion of online application write down the username and password for future references.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Important Documents:
Candidates have to keep these documents ready before applying for the SBI CBO post. Below we have mentioned the important documents (along with their upload format) required for the application od SBI CBO recruitment 2022.
- Recent Photograph (jpg/jpeg),
- Signature (jpg/jpeg),
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Job Profile (certified by existing/previous employers) (PDF)
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience, and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
- Experience Certificate/ Appointment Letter /Job Offer Letter (PDF)
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)