MPPSC recruitment 2023, Latest Job Notification MPPSC:
Recently through a notification, MPPSC has invited applicants for the posts of Medical Officers 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for 1456 vacancies in online mode. The online application started on 20 January 2023 and will close on 19 February 2023. Check the Eligibility Criteria, Salary, and Application Process of MPPSC MO Recruitment 2023 here on the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in.
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023 Highlights:
|MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview:|
|Name of the Post:||MPPSC Medical Officer 2023|
|Exam conducting Body:||MPPSC ( MADHYA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION), Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode|
|Online Application Starts From:||20 January 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application:||19 February 2023|
MPPSC MO recruitment 2023 Recruitment Details:
According to the latest news, MPPSC is going to conduct a recruitment drive to fill 1496 Medical Officer vacancies. Candiates those are seeking jobs in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is good dnews for you. Now you can apply for MPPSC चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती Posts 2023 in online mode. The portal of online apply has been activated on 20 January 2023 and will continue upto 19 February 2023. candidates can apply by visiting the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in. All the details regarding the MPPSC MO Recruitment Process are given below article.
MPPSC Medical Officer (चिकित्सा अधिकारी) Vacancy Details:
Here is the categorywise vacancy list of MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
MPPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must verify the educatiuional qualification, age requirement and other eligibility criteria before applying for the Medical Officer vacancis in Madhya Pradesh. Otherwise their applications will be rejhected. Here are the basic eligibility criteria for applying for MPPSC Recruitment.
- M.B.B.S. or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Minimum Age: 21
- Maximum Age: 39
- Selection will be on the basis of interview.
- Based on the merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, candidates 5 times the posts advertised for each category/category will be invited for an interview subject to the availability of eligible candidates.
- The final selection list will be declared on the basis of the merit of marks obtained in the interview.
- The rounding off for the interview will be 100. 41% for unreserved and 31% for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer), economically weaker sections, and Divyangjan category, a native of Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply Online for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2023:
According to MPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2023 PDF candidates have to apply for the posts in online mode only. No other mode of application is acceptable. Candidates should check the online application form carefully. The work of error correction in the online application form can be done online only from 25.01.2023 to 21.02.2023 (up to 12:00 noon). For this, ₹50 error correction fee will be payable per error correction per session. Candidates can use the services of authorized kiosks of MP Online for error correction. Keep in mind that no error correction can be done in the name of the candidate.
Henece we have given the necessary steps for online application:
- Open the MPSSC official website www.mppsc.mp.gov.in on your Computer
- Click the “Apply Online Link”
- Fill in all the required details and upload the documents
- Now pay the Application Fees and Click the submit Button.
- Now note down the registration number for future use.