Recently through a notification, TSPSC has invited qualified candidates for Accounts Officer (ULB), Junior Accounts Officer (ULB), and Senior Accountant (ULB) in the Municipal, Administration & Urban Development Department in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates can start applying through the official website tspsc.gov.in in online mode. The online application starts on 20 January and applicants may submit their applications by February 11. Aspirants can check TSPSC Accounts Officer Vacancy Details eligibility criteria, selection process, and important dates from the below section.
TSPSC Accounts Officer (ULB) Recruitment 2023 Highlights:
|TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview:|
|Name of the Post:||TSPSC Accounts Officer (ULB), Junior Accounts Officer (ULB), and Senior Accountant (ULB)|
|Exam conducting Body:||TSPSC (TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION), Telangana|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode|
|Online Application Starts From:||20 January 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application:||11 February 2023|
Telangana State Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023 Details:
Good news for the candidates who are waiting to get a job in TSPSC Accounts Section. A few days ago TSPSC released a notification PDF regarding the Recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer, and Senior Accounts Officer posts. The online application has started and it will close on February 1, 2023. Candidates are advised to apply for this post online mode by visiting the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (https://www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to know the latest developments regarding Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Medical Boards, Results, etc.
TSPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of|
|1||Accounts Officer (ULB)||01|
|2||Junior Accounts Officer (ULB)||13|
|3||Senior Accounts Officer (ULB)||64|
Eligibility Criteria of TSPSC Accounts Officer (ULB) Recruitment 2023:
Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria set by TSPSC for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023. If an ineligible candidate applies for the post then during the time of document verification their application will be rejected.
- Candidates Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
TSPSC Accounts Officer Salary/ Scale of Pay:
- Accounts Officer (ULB): Rs.45,960-Rs.1,24,150
- Junior Accounts Officer (ULB): Rs.42,300-Rs.1,15,270
- Senior Accountant (ULB): Rs.32,810-Rs.96,890
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as Application Processing Fee.
- The candidates will be selected for Accounts officer posts in two phases.
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
- Aspirants who qualify in the Written Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates
How to Apply online for TSPSC Accounts Officer (ULB) Vacancies 2023:
Candidates must note that only online application is valid. I any other mode of application I rejected. Here we have given important steps for the online application for TSPSC Accounts Officer Vacancies 2023:
- To start the online application visit the official website of TSPSC i.e. https://www.tspsc.gov.in
- Download and read the official notification PDF for important guidelines
- Click on the Apply Online Link on the Recruitment tab.
- Enter all the details and upload the required documents
- Pay the fees and click the submit button to complete the application process.